Juliet Pro 60
- Feature-packed faster interpoint
- Juliet Pro 60 includes two additional features: Single Sheet Tractors and ET Speaks speech system.
- Single Sheet Tractors enable you to feed in single sheets of letterhead or card stock, one at a time by hand, so you can place Braille easily on materials without the customary tractor holes of Braille paper.
- ET Speaks comes up talking automatically. It echoes commands you enter on the keypad and "reads" all the embosser's status messages out loud. ET Speaks is DoubleTalk-compatible, so it can also be used as a speech synthesizer.
- Regular and high-resolution Braille graphics,
- Dynamic Braille Scaling, which enables you to choose different Braille sizes (including increased line spacing, California sign Braille, Jumbo Braille, or the smaller Braille and even mix sizes within a document).
- Adjust for 6 or 8-dot Braille, even print sideways.
- Reprint up to 99 copies of one document automatically with Multi-Copy.
|Printing Speed:||(Interpoint) 60 characters per second, (Single-Sided) 40 characters per second.|
|Line Width:||40 characters with Library of Congress spacing.|
|Paper:||Continuous tractor feed paper or single sheets, hand-fed one at a time.|
|Paper Width:||Adjustable. 1.5 to 15 inches (3.8 to 38.1 cm).|
|Page Length:||Selectable. 3 to 14 inches (7.6 to 35.6 cm).|
|Paper Weight:||Variable. Standard computer paper through heavy index type card stock.|
|Interface:||one parallel port, a 9-pin serial port, plus an additional serial port for connecting ET Speaks|
|Sound Level:||68 DBA. Sound level may vary with ambient conditions.|
|Dimensions:||24.63 X 11.5 X 8.63 inches (62.6 X 29.2 X 21.9 cm)|
|Weight:||51 pounds (23.2 kg)|
Return to Braille Embossers.